Slow jerk & Long fall
HOTS CONKER makes very refined wobbling actions and gives flashing effects. Compared to the existing Long-Fall Jigs. If the entry angle to the sea is narrow, CONKER performs back-slide falling actions. On the contrary, if the angle is deep and horizontal, the jig performs forward-reverse falling action like a cradle and vibrate falling action, respectively.
Also the performance of CONKER in deep range jigging with high line pressure and under tough condition in slow tide is excellent. By changing the entry angle to the sea depending on the conditions, the jig is able to produce a lot of bites automatically. It is also effective for poor-preying fish because it is able to hold a long-stay position while jerking due to its wide body. CONKER also shows its ability in deep range. This is a super evolutional metal jig which enables expert anglers to handle at will.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Terms of Payment
- Credit Card
- Bank account deposit
- Postal service (7-15 days)
- Fedex (1-3days)
- The user/consumer/purchaser on our e-shop has the possibility to choose one of the following means of payment for the products that are of his interest:
- By credit card
- By a third associated online payment provider
- By deposit to the bank account of the company
- By cash only in case of receipt from the physical location of our e-shop. For more information on our exact location, visit our special section Contact Us*.
- By cash-on-delivery, only in Greece.
- We do not accept checks as means of payment for any purchase.
- It is not possible to combine more than one means of payment for the same order.
- According to the applicable tax provisions, any receipt to individuals over 500€ (retail trade) and to professional/businesses (invoice) must be paid exclusively as follows:
- By credit or/and debit card
- By payment through PayPal
- By deposit to a bank account
- In case of a payment by credit card, the procedure takes place and is completed through the verified bank institution that provides for all the required security conditions for the e-transactions. The collection or/and processing of the payment information that you send takes place only by the associated financial institutions that are solely responsible for the processing thereof in order to complete the payment. Under no circumstances is this website nor its administrator responsible for the security of the operation or/and management of the data of the aforementioned e-transactions by the associated financial institutions.