The Answer from tailwalk for Sea Bream Fishing in Bay Area
CHINNING (a style to fish black sea bream with bottom-type lures such as craw soft baits on free rigs or jig head rigs) is a new trend under Japanese anglers. All components were selected for this technical game and “B-BREAMER SSD” was crafted carefully.
All models are equipped with the carbon solid tips and there are the long solid tip models and short solid models for each of bait-casting and spinning model. The long solid tip (equipped to SL models) lets lures jump not too much but move slowly around structures such as rocks in the water and appeal to fish.
The short solid tip (equipped to SSL models) provides the high operability of lures and transmits the information about the bottom and fish to the user clearly so that the snagless ability increases and more bites can be felt.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Terms of Payment
- Credit Card
- Bank account deposit
- Postal service (7-15 days)
- Fedex (1-3days)
- The user/consumer/purchaser on our e-shop has the possibility to choose one of the following means of payment for the products that are of his interest:
- By credit card
- By a third associated online payment provider
- By deposit to the bank account of the company
- By cash only in case of receipt from the physical location of our e-shop. For more information on our exact location, visit our special section Contact Us*.
- By cash-on-delivery, only in Greece.
- We do not accept checks as means of payment for any purchase.
- It is not possible to combine more than one means of payment for the same order.
- According to the applicable tax provisions, any receipt to individuals over 500€ (retail trade) and to professional/businesses (invoice) must be paid exclusively as follows:
- By credit or/and debit card
- By payment through PayPal
- By deposit to a bank account
- In case of a payment by credit card, the procedure takes place and is completed through the verified bank institution that provides for all the required security conditions for the e-transactions. The collection or/and processing of the payment information that you send takes place only by the associated financial institutions that are solely responsible for the processing thereof in order to complete the payment. Under no circumstances is this website nor its administrator responsible for the security of the operation or/and management of the data of the aforementioned e-transactions by the associated financial institutions.