this machine prioritizes being able to withstand hard use and abuse without regret. The tail walk reel "likeness" was scattered everywhere. The body and rotor are made of aluminum material with excellent strength, and it has acquired the toughness not to yield to unexpected big things. The pattern carved into the spool and the hard texture peeking out from it ruggedly express the strength contained within. In addition, the drag washer is highly durable and has excellent heat resistance, making it a specification that can conquer intense fights. In addition, high-rigidity stainless steel material is used for the main drive gear and pinion gear, which can be said to be the heart of the reel, as well as the drive shaft. It is a specification unique to Tailwalk who knows all about offshore & shore salt games.
It supports all kinds of games such as offshore casting, jigging, shore jigging, and rock shore. A big fight that makes the flesh and blood of anglers boil... It is a spinning reel that demonstrates its maximum function at that moment.
■ Lightweight and rigid aluminum body
■ Aluminum rotor for strong winding
■ High-rigidity stainless steel material is used for the drive shaft, drive gear, and pinion gear
■ Carbon drag washers with priority given to durability (3 for 6000 and 8000 / 5 for 14000)
■ Rattling and the possibility of trouble are eliminated as much as possible ■Screw-in type & machine cut handle
■Spool design that is unaffected by trends and does not forget the claim of tailwalk
■Heat-resistant aluminum machine-cut drag knob that eliminates anxiety during fights
■Corrosion-resistant stainless steel ball bearings Equipped (7BB+1RB)
■ 6000/8000 adopts auto return, 14000 adopts manual return
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Terms of Payment
- Credit Card
- Bank account deposit
- Postal service (7-15 days)
- Fedex (1-3days)
- The user/consumer/purchaser on our e-shop has the possibility to choose one of the following means of payment for the products that are of his interest:
- By credit card
- By a third associated online payment provider
- By deposit to the bank account of the company
- By cash only in case of receipt from the physical location of our e-shop. For more information on our exact location, visit our special section Contact Us*.
- By cash-on-delivery, only in Greece.
- We do not accept checks as means of payment for any purchase.
- It is not possible to combine more than one means of payment for the same order.
- According to the applicable tax provisions, any receipt to individuals over 500€ (retail trade) and to professional/businesses (invoice) must be paid exclusively as follows:
- By credit or/and debit card
- By payment through PayPal
- By deposit to a bank account
- In case of a payment by credit card, the procedure takes place and is completed through the verified bank institution that provides for all the required security conditions for the e-transactions. The collection or/and processing of the payment information that you send takes place only by the associated financial institutions that are solely responsible for the processing thereof in order to complete the payment. Under no circumstances is this website nor its administrator responsible for the security of the operation or/and management of the data of the aforementioned e-transactions by the associated financial institutions.